€12.44Visit product page →
These assorted nickel markers attach to the Knitter's Keep Kit or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Use them to mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns.
Included are 20 each of 3 sizes:
- 20 large round stitch markers (fit US 15 / 10mm needles or smaller)
- 20 small round stitch markers (fit US 9 / 5.5mm needles or smaller)
- 20 opening stitch markers (fit US 11 / 8mm needles or smaller)
€13.30Visit product page →
These colorful opening stitch markers help you mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns. Easily add or move the markers by putting them on your needle, crochet hook, or directly on stitches.
These steel markers attach to a silicone bracelet from the Knitter's Keep Kit or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Stitch markers fit up to US 11/9mm.
Included are 10 markers each of 6 colors
€13.30Visit product page →
You can easily see these brightly colored stitch markers when marking rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns.
Available in two sizes: 4.5mm/US 7or 9mm/US 13.
The stitch markers are made of nylon-coated steel and can be attached to the Knitter's Keep Kit or any magnet so that you can comfortably store and retrieve them. Included are 10 each of 6 colors
€99.00Visit product page →
Each Knitter's Blocking Kit contains:
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam tiles, each measures circa 30cm × 30cm
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 122cm square cotton cloth woven with 2.50cm (1") squares to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
Special qualitities of the Knitter's Blocking Kit:
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- waterproof for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- heat resistant: essential for steam blocking
- compact: blocks are stored in a sturdy 35cm x 35cm bag
€49.90Visit product page →
Keep your knitting accessories close at hand with this specially designed Knitter's Keep Kit.
A silicone slap bracelet fits any size wrist and displays a brushed steel-plated magnet. Nickel-plated accessories attach to the magnet to keep what you need where you need it most.
- One silicone slap bracelet in orange, green, blue or grey
- 10 large round stitch markers (accommodate US 15 / 10mm needles or smaller)
- 10 small round stitch markers (accommodate US 9 / 5.5mm needles or smaller)
- 10 opening stitch markers (accommodate US 11 / 8mm needles or smaller)
- 2 cable needles (size US 1 / 2.5mm)
- 2 curved-tip tapestry needles
- One handy 100% cotton pouch to keep everything together in your knitting bag
€19.95Visit product page →
The Cocoknits Row Counter has a steel back so you can attach the row counter to a silicone bracelet from the Knitter's Keep Kit if you wish.
This specially designed row counter has windows that magnify the numbers so you can clearly see which row you are on.
The row counter is constructed of high-quality, translucent polycarbonate for a clean, modern look. It is packaged in a kraft cylinder and includes a small cotton bag for storage.
To count your rows:
- depress the top button to advance the numbers
- reset the numbers by turning the side wheels
- move the switch at the bottom to lock the row counter