Color & Knit, Mittens is a charming knitting pattern colouring book that features 12 mitten patterns for stranded colourwork. Each pattern is provided twice in black and white so that knitters can colour it in themselves and create their own colour combinations.
If you've been hesitant to play with colour before or you've always wanted to dabble in designing you're going to love this book. Designer and author Aleks Byrd isn't just a keen mitten designer, she's also an amazing illustrator and her first book reflects both of those passions. Each mitten design is based on traditional Estonian mittens, drawing on Alek's personal heritage and love of colourwork.
Printed in the USA.
- 60 pages
- size: 21.6 cm x 27.9 cm / 8 1/2” x 11”
- soft matte cover
- paper suitable for colouring pencils
- inside features:
- 12 Nordic-inspired mitten designs in colouring chart format with 2 colouring chart pages for each design
- a pattern index of all 12 designs for an idea of how the colourwork pattern will look
- step by step directions
- directions on how to add and knit Latvian braids and Estonian vikkel braids