Love, Knit, Wear! Create garments and accessories your entire family will love with Family-Friendly Knits. Designer and mom Courtney Spainhower offers up a collection of 16 designs you'll love to knit and everyone will want to wear, including:
- A selection of comfy yet stylish pullovers and cardigans for every season
- Hats and cowls with interchangeable choose-your-own-adventure colourwork patterns
- A fabulously furry raglan sweater for your wild child
- A trio of fingerless mitts suitable for mama, papa, and baby
- Socks for grown-ups and kids that are knit as one piece from cuff to cuff (to avoid "second sock" syndrome)
- Modern silhouettes and clever construction techniques make every project enticing to knit and functional for daily life.
Whether you're stocking the family mitten basket, knitting yourself a Fair Isle cardigan you'll want to hand down to future generations, or whipping up gifts for loved ones near and far, Family-Friendly Knits has you covered.
About the author
Courtney Spainhower is a stay-at-home mom, living on the outskirts of Indianapolis. She is a knitting instructor, writer and designer
Format Paperback | 144 pages
Dimensions 1.02 cms H x 27.43 cms L x 21.08 cms W | 500g
Publication date November 2015
Publisher Interweave Press
ISBN: 1632500035 EAN: 9781632500038