The Rozeta pattern was designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet. Her inspiration came from the rose windows found in gothic architecture silhouetted against the sky throughout the day.
The Rozeta project was a CAL event that took place in Fall 2019 and turned out to be so successful that Scheepjes created this special edition Rozeta kit.
The Rozeta High Noon luxury kit contains all required materials for completing this project:
- Download detailed instructions with tips and tricks in English, French and German languages
- 11 balls of Scheepjes Our Tribe yarn (70% Merino Superwash, 30% Polyamide, Sport weight)
- 1 Official Rozeta Leather Look Label
- 1 Wooden Ornament
- 1 Skein of DMC Embroidery Thread
- 1 Embroidery Needle
- 1 Special Edition Project Bag
- 1 Letter from the Designer
Finished size: 115 x 145cm (118 x 148cm after blocking)
Excellent for a beginner as well as an experienced crafter.
Made in The Netherlands